Newbie Here

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome! Great place for information. Lots of wonderful discussions from DIY to reviews, opinions, and identification of hitchhikers/tank problems. Always something to learn here, even for those experienced. Happy reefing!
 
Hello fellow fish and coral enthusiasts! My name is Mary Catherine and I have been in this hobby for over 10yrs. I used to own a a fish store until Ian took us out. I’m here to learn.
we are all here to learn, welcome aboard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new