Newbie reefer from oklahoma

Hello friends,

im a long time lurker and decided to start a thread on my build. If you want to follow my progress, you can find my tank build thread here.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/im-lagoon-25-nano-tank.698218/#post-7187689
I ve learned so much from the community and I’m still here to learn even more. Thanks reefers!
nice man Ill be sure to follow. I'm from Oklahoma as well, I have the IM Novo 20 send me a message maybe we cant meet up sometime.
 
Hey James, welcome to Reef2Reef! You're off to a great start! Remember, photos or it didn't happen.

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new