Newbie setup

One Breath 808

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
95
Location
Woodbridge
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The is my first tank ever and I love the never ending knowledge and experience with these tanks. Below is what I currently have as of today

Tank: Red Sea Max S500
Lights: 3x AI26hd
125lbs of dry rock
120lbs Caribsea Fiji pink live sand

Fish: 2x Ocellaris clownfish, Royal Gramma, Purple Firefish, (4x Lyretail Anthias, Leopard wrasse on order)

CUC: 3 peppermint shrimp, 6 scarlet hermit crabs, 100 small blue hermit crabs, 5 Tongan Nassarius snails, 12 Cerith snails, 24 Astrea (Turbo) snails,

2 bubble tip anemones, Kryptonie candy cane, Duncan, 4x different zoas, Xenia

20210414_182119.jpg
 
Going big right out of the gate! I wish manufacturers had made all-in-one systems when I was first starting out. I could've have concentrated more on the fun stuff instead of learning how to do plumbing from zero, etc. Have fun!
 
Going big right out of the gate! I wish manufacturers had made all-in-one systems when I was first starting out. I could've have concentrated more on the fun stuff instead of learning how to do plumbing from zero, etc. Have fun!
Yea I definitely did not want to go through all that and found this rig for a good price locally
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new