Newbie setup

One Breath 808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The is my first tank ever and I love the never ending knowledge and experience with these tanks. Below is what I currently have as of today

Tank: Red Sea Max S500
Lights: 3x AI26hd
125lbs of dry rock
120lbs Caribsea Fiji pink live sand

Fish: 2x Ocellaris clownfish, Royal Gramma, Purple Firefish, (4x Lyretail Anthias, Leopard wrasse on order)

CUC: 3 peppermint shrimp, 6 scarlet hermit crabs, 100 small blue hermit crabs, 5 Tongan Nassarius snails, 12 Cerith snails, 24 Astrea (Turbo) snails,

2 bubble tip anemones, Kryptonie candy cane, Duncan, 4x different zoas, Xenia

20210414_182119.jpg

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going big right out of the gate! I wish manufacturers had made all-in-one systems when I was first starting out. I could've have concentrated more on the fun stuff instead of learning how to do plumbing from zero, etc. Have fun!

OP
OP
One Breath 808

One Breath 808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going big right out of the gate! I wish manufacturers had made all-in-one systems when I was first starting out. I could've have concentrated more on the fun stuff instead of learning how to do plumbing from zero, etc. Have fun!
Yea I definitely did not want to go through all that and found this rig for a good price locally

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back