Newbie to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve1025
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
STEVE!!!! Welcome!
Glad you could make it! You'll have a blast. There are a ton of very knowledgable folks here to help and share your aquatic journey.
You won't find a more welcoming group.
Share and like often!
 
Welcome to R2R.
 
Hi all
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Steve, i have kept fish of different types since i won a gold fish on a circus fare when i was about 14. I live in the UK in East Anglia, Suffolk, i have a lovely partner called Christine and a sweetheart of a Cockapoo dog called Sophie.
I watch all the channels on YouTube , like BRS and have picked up a massive amount of learning material.
I currently am running a Reefer 450 with three AI Hydra 26's, M1 return pump, two MP40's , i am at the present waiting the new Red Sea skimmer to arrive to replace my Deltec.
I do have issues as we all do but i know all the answers will be here on this amazing site.
Thank you for looking.
Steve.
Hi Steve! Glad you joined us. Welcome to R2R. You will love it here.
989c5f169278795b91fa6075203f141a.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new