Newish...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQ.Drew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DQ.Drew

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Island Lake, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Name is Andrew. kinda new to reefing. I have a 75 gal with a 20gal long sump I made and recently bought a 150 that I'm in the process of designing and building the sump for. Hope to learn lots from everyone as I still have a lot to learn. Here are some pics of the 75...

IMG_20110712_140347.jpg


IMG_20110712_140432.jpg


IMG_20110712_140335.jpg


Sorry most pics are old and all taken with my cell phone.
 
Welcome to R2R great to have you! Tank looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new