Newly fragged Cornbred 3GMummy Eye

florida reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
883
Reaction score
18
Location
Vacation Spot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragged these last night. I wanted to get more eye per frag, but it was odd shaped and this was the safest option. They look good so far!

IMG_0418.jpg

Here are some other pieces I have recently fragged:
IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg
 
The 3g is a crazy bright chalice....as I stare at the one in my tank....
 
Its a different shade of green than the Oregon. I don't have a meng's in my tank to compare. I just saw one at a friend's house and had to have a frag.
 
Hows thats frag treatin' ya! lol
 
This chalice is definitely super bright. I would definitely say it is the brightest chalice in my tanks. Here is a pic of it before I fragged it:
IMG_0029.jpg

It has well over 12 eyes. Sorry for the crappy pic...still learning photography skills!

Nice. Where in Florida are you?
I'm in Lakeland. Let me know if you want to do some frag swapping. I'm always down to meet local reefers.

Blazer-I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but the frags continue to do well.
 
Please, let's keep any comments about selling/trading/buying in the appropriate forums, so these types of threads don't end up being removed.
 
nice 3g...one of the bightest greens you can find in a tank for sure...what it that pink WM next to it?
 
This chalice is definitely super bright. I would definitely say it is the brightest chalice in my tanks. Here is a pic of it before I fragged it:
IMG_0029.jpg

It has well over 12 eyes. Sorry for the crappy pic...still learning photography skills!


I'm in Lakeland. Let me know if you want to do some frag swapping. I'm always down to meet local reefers.

Blazer-I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but the frags continue to do well.

Blazer was talking to me. His tank was the first time I had seen a 3G in person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new