Newly Released, Solana XL 67 complete system

Trandall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered one and can't wait to get it and get it up and running. It's a beautiful set up, complete system. And current was offering a special deal since they are just now releasing the new Solana's. For a *very* limited time only they are affering the complete system with a 1/10 HP chiller thrown in!
Check out the new models-
http://current-usa.com/solanaxl.html

I love the foot print in the new Solana XL 67. It's 48x18x18. It's going to be much easier for me to aquascape, etc ,than my monster 210 gallon. It's got a great lighting system, sump, etc.
My 210 is basically a semi-reef with aggressive larger fish and a few corals, mostly softies and mushrooms.
This new tank will be mainly devoted to corals, a clam or two and a few smaller fish.
Very excited!

Hey Dennis....it should ship from San Deigo in about a week. Chiller & skimmer will ship separately directly to me. Tank set-up will be shipped to RS.
Terri

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terri, that looks very nice - can't wait to see you get that baby up and running. If Dennis needs some help setting it up, have him give me a call.

OP
OP
Trandall

Trandall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terri, that looks very nice - can't wait to see you get that baby up and running. If Dennis needs some help setting it up, have him give me a call.

Thanks Randy~ Will do. Also....
I'm going to be looking around for good deals on some nice live rock pieces, substrate, etc so if any of you need anything, perhaps we could put together a group order? The weight of my rock will qualify us for free shipping from most places. So let me know.
Terri

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Randy~ Will do. Also....
I'm going to be looking around for good deals on some nice live rock pieces, substrate, etc so if any of you need anything, perhaps we could put together a group order? The weight of my rock will qualify us for free shipping from most places. So let me know.
Terri

I would be interested in adding diversity to my substrate and macroalgae if/when you start looking, LMK.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back