Newreef15's 12 Gallon Rimless Nano Cube

Newreef15

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahassee Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so I recently moved away to college GO NOLES!!!!! I left my 40 gallon back home with my old man, So after a few weeks I am settled in and have decided its time for a new tank.

Tank:
12 gallon Nano Cube ( I took off the hood and the plastic rim to make it rimless)
image.jpg


Details
BareBottom
10 pounds Live Rock197654
First Chamber Protein Skimmer
Live Rock Rubble in the second chamber and some filter floss
image.jpg

image.jpg


Equipment
IM nano skimmer
Ecotech MP 10
AquaController Jr
50watt heater
AI SOL
AI Controller
E-Fins Auto Top Off

Tank was born on 10/2/14
 
Very cool! what are you using for testing? the app is way cool !
I am using redsea test kits. But the picture that I posted if from a app I use on my iPhone called AquaticLog I use it to keep track of all my water changes, dosing, test levels, and anything else I do to my aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new