next meeting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fullmonti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Only Susan & John came over, but we had a good visit! John told me about his LED lights. Susan & Donna & I shared horse stories. Of course the normal reefing too.

we'll try again when there is less going on, like in the winter.
 
Sorry we had a wrestling event at the church. I really want to come see your set up Jim!
 
I was really disappointed that I couldn't make it. I was really looking forward to meeting some local reefers and talking shop.
 
I couldn't go either due to a buddy of mine leaving for Iraq. I look forward to next meeting though. Any ideas where it is going to be?
 
Hopefully the summer rush to get outside will fade enough to get back in the hobby for most people!
 
I know how it is. I have never been to Tommys house even though there has been 2-3 meetings there since i started going to meetings, there has all ways been some thing i couldn't get out of on those days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new