Nexus Burst and some random sps

Item Price
10-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

dnledman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
160
Location
Westchester
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rainbow nem 3x- $20 ea
Nexus nem 2x-$150 ea
Joker nem 2x- $10 ea
Green setosa $30
Red setosa $50
Digi/cap combo -$4o
Dan akroyd SPS frag $20
Goldenrod frag $20

Shipping not available, willing to meet in Bronx, Westchester, or northern NJ

IMG_7979.jpeg IMG_7977.jpeg IMG_7978.jpeg IMG_7974.jpeg IMG_7976.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new