NIB WATERBOX 16 Gallon

Zan's Aquatica

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
432
Reaction score
354
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have NIB WATERBOX 16 Gallon that I won't be setting up. $100

Pick up in North Hollywood, 91606

WATERBOX.jpg
 
Bump :) spankin' new WATERBOX
 
Anyone want a gorgeous WATERBOX !?
 
BLOOMP! (that is "bump" made with water bubbles!)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new