• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nice Chunky Acros

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Robs Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
765
Reaction score
1,751
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Standard DOA applies, must be home for 1st delivery attempt, take video and pics when opening package, if corals are DOA. take a video and pic of coral in unopened packaging.
Only ship on Wednesdays for Thursday delivery.

Nice Chunky Frags $465 shipped

Oregon Tort
Motor City Prom Queen
Dan's Pinky Winky
RRC Rainbow Splice
TSA Fruity Pebbles



VID_20251020_211950(1).jpg VID_20251020_211950(2).jpg VID_20251020_211950(3).jpg VID_20251020_211950(3).jpg VID_20251020_211950(4).jpg VID_20251020_211950(5).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new