Nice haul from ReefCleaners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aws2266
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aws2266

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Messages
354
Reaction score
597
Location
Dayton
Got a clean-up crew for my 120g from ReefCleaners. They came in yesterday and by this morning, 99% are off doing their thing. The Astra snails are still in the same spot and one may be KIA by a hermit but I still call it a win. I believe the Astra snails can go into shock and can take a day or so to come around. I can't believe the price either. My lfs sells them for the same price but you get half of what you do from ReefCleaners. Everyone came in alive and kicking. Saw the emerald crabs hanging on a rock before I went to bed. Would highly recommend.

IMG-0117.jpg
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new