Nice looking bright red colour LPS suggestion

Almost snagged this guy from my go to shop today decided to wait but really kicling myself for not grabbing it
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20221210-212455_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221210-212455_Chrome.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 54
Blastomussa or goniopora would be my go to. I have a red blasto but my lights are off already sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new