Nice Monti???

  • Thread starter Thread starter fullmonti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Looks like a mushroom or fungus of some sort. Like something you would find in the woods not a reef. Is it underwater ?


You'r good & if I had a price you'd get it.



I
t was about as big around as a basketball. The second one I've seen along the trail near our house. Sure looks like a Monti?
 
Last edited:
Well I'm sure my phosphates and nitrates are in line with a big pile of horse poo that was growing in....

Been so long since I've started a new tank. Fun, but oh man I can see why people get frustrated early on too.


Hope to see you again at the next meeting. Share some pics of your new setup!
 
Nothing can take the place of time on a new tank huh?

I have two tanks now. A 3gal AIO 55degree saltwater tank & a 70gal freshwater tank with a 300gal terrarium sitting onto of it.









And a iphone photo of the terrarium



C
U next week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new