Nice mystery pack from camaro

Featherweight

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
1,666
Reaction score
2,218
Location
Grants pass
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
I ordered a mystery pack and was pleasantly surprised by what i got. The highlights were dragon glass zoas and a true blue stag. I didn't even know dragon glass zoas existed and now they are my favorites. Camaro seems to have things nobody rlse does, which i like. So i just ordered another mystery pack hoping for something else ive never seen before
 
I grabbed a mystery box recently and it was pretty danged awesome. Corals showed up super healthy despite not arriving until 5pm. Chayse packs well and includes a bit of carbon which I think helps. So packing was top notch.

Now the corals. This was a really fun box. I made 1 request for a mattv tenuis, a nice smoothie, and let chayse do the rest.
Screenshot_20250716-080531.png


Acros
Left to right:
Bc Adam bomb
Camaro 1 in a million milli
Paletta pink tip
RR Mardis gras
Matt v rainbow envy
Heisenberg
Wwc cherry blossom
Cch Icarus (what a gorgeous coral)

But it did not stop there.
Zoas:
Lsoh
Arc poinsettia
The Lorax
Luigi's Mansion

All but paletta pink tip are pretty high end type corals. This pack hit a lot of nail heads. And everything is healthy and coloring up.

Screenshot_20250716-080531.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new