nice new favia grab...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel like I got a great score.
 

Attachments

  • 20150729_113550.jpg
    20150729_113550.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 215
That's a beautiful favia frag love the colors. Can't seem to find stuff around us that nice so we're stuck driving across state and ordering online for something that nice. Congrats on the great find.
 
Very nice grab!
 
I I'm slowly beginning to like the Favia. That is a impressive piece
 
I am not big into favias that much but that thing is GOrgeous!

I I'm slowly beginning to like the Favia. That is a impressive piece

I've never been very into favia either but I had to have this one. This is only my second favia actually I also have the dragon breath that everyone else has.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new