Nice softies - stereonepthea, white toadstool, nepthea

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Available local pickup is three nice softy corals. Located in Chicagoland area, south west burbs. Can meet up halfway if needed.

All 3 for $220 for local pickup
Individual prices (local pickup price)

Golden stereonepthea
6” tall or so $120

IMG_6107.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg


White willow toadstool 3”
$70
IMG_8885.jpeg


Koji wada pink nepthea 4-5”
$60
IMG_8897.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hello

These all sold.. but I did just see another pink nepthea growing around 1-2” or so I can get it for you…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new