Nice To Have A LFS Like Pets!!

mikeytags5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
527
Reaction score
39
Location
long island
Just want to thank you Kev and crew for providing us New York reefers with some great corals and great knowledge about the hobby. I just bought some stuff from Pets today and I figured I'd show it off a little. Just getting into SPS, becoming addicted! Enjoy! Thanks again brother!

IMG_4857_zps9a463652.jpg

IMG_4922_zpsa92206dc.jpg

IMG_4921_zps1b3e68bb.jpg

IMG_4923_zpse07704cf.jpg

IMG_4799_zpsf81e468d.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new