Nice to meet everyone!

Christopher Peters

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up my first reef tank. It's still a ways off. So far I've diy'd an acrylic sump, and purchased a radion xr15w pro g4, a Ai prime fuge light, an Eshopps axium x-120 protein skimmer, and a reeflink. I've yet to purchase a tank, and many other things (going with a 20 gallon high), as space is a limiting factor. I'm on the fence about using the Triton method, or All for reef....anybody have any success story's, or advice regarding either of these systems?

20191008_033119.jpg 20191012_041014.jpg
 
AnimationWave.gif

Hi! Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new