Nice to meet you!

AaaR2R2.gif


July 4th 1991! You remember the date! I remember July 7th 1973 (I was 9). The first time I picked up my trumpet. But yours is a tad more relevant to this forum! Welcome!
After your reply I looked for a story I wrote and came upon another that reminded me it was coast guard festival not the Four of July that this event occurred. It also put my age a few years beyond my recollection. I remember the moment of revelation for certain though.
 
Welcome! Awesome tank and im jealous of Oregon. I'd love to live there.

Anyway I feel like you've accomplished more than Forrest Gump with that background. I'll be coming to you for questions.
Thanks ChrisfromBrick, I told my Fiancé not to let me get started again. Pretty sure I have her talked into an in wall with a fish room.

Oregon is great in the summer. I love the seasons, having grown up in Michigan I missed them so much in Florida!

Thanks! I’ve been very blessed to have the varied experiences I have. I love a good puzzle, more of a jack than a master for sure but it’s surprising how many things crossover. I’m always willing to give my 2¢ when asked, so don’t hesitate to reach out. If I don’t know the answer… I want to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new