Nicewrasse

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
3,321
Reaction score
45
Location
South Texas
I just received my first shipment of fish from Nicewrasse.com and I am absolutely blown away by the health and quality of the fish. I will be purchasing my fish from Brett from now on. Thank You Brett!
 
You are welcome! Everyone was out and eating first thing this morning. They are well socialized and love to visit at the glass. Awesome!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new