Nick Bingo at it again

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not yuppy, rich boys who only care about money, I don't approve of his ways either but that doesn't mean he only cares about the money. You can tell he cares about his fish and is actually a very nice person in general. Same with Paul but he is actually educated and stuff.
If they did care about the animals, they'd stop putting them in terrible situations

BigBrainReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you join the forum to make these comments? Your account is pretty new, plus you've not introduced yourself yet, plus this thread is over a month old.

Welcome to the forum BTW, glad to have some new blood. No hard feelings, I'm just a bit confused by the circumstances.
Ok, thanks btw, I am more 13 and have been in the hobby since I was about 8 starting out with a freshwater 20 gallon tank, that is ort of my background

Theulli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this topic before a about Nick and I thought I should get my anger out a little.

If you dont know who Nick Bingo is, he is a youtuber who vlogs and loves to keep fish and other exotic animals. He is most known for his Saltwater Pool Pond, Yes a saltwater pool pond.

He recently uploaded a video of him stocking his new 200g saltwater tank. Though the video he shows himself picking out new fish for the tank (Not to mention he is just picking fish he likes but doesn’t know how to care for). As he is picking his fish he picks up a Ribbon Eel, if anyone doesn’t know Ribbon Eels are very picky and if not fed properly they will eat the small fish in the tank. Nick also picks out some clowns and 2 firefish. Lastly Nick picks 3 tangs, Hippo Tang, Powder Blue, and Powder Brown.

If you put two types of Acanthurus Tangs together they will fight til the death, but Nick doesn’t care and still adds them together.

The reason I am making this is to tell anyone in the hobby to not take advice from him PLEASE. He is giving wrong advice to his viewers who then will go do the same and hurt these animals. I hate talking about anyone but when you go and give wrong advice to people who “trust” you its sad.

If this offends anyone I am sorry, I just wanted to make people aware of what he is doing is wrong.

my six year old son started watching his videos, and even he knew enough to come to me and ask why the guy was doing some of the things he did.

the guy is good at communicating excitement about marine life, which has some value, just do not look to his videos for fish care pointers

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People of this latest generation have no brains, coming from one of them. Some crap happened between now and 20 years ago and it seriously knocked the nuclear family out of balance.
LOL. It’s not just the latest generation. I know lots of olds that have lost their mind on the internet in the last 10 years. (I’m an old by the way)

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks btw, I am more 13 and have been in the hobby since I was about 8 starting out with a freshwater 20 gallon tank, that is ort of my background
I'm in a similar boat actually! I started out in the hobby at the same age, so I feel you there. Apologies if my message seemed hostile, I was just confused.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back