• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nick Rose - Chaeto

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

specwar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first transaction on this site and I was very pleased with what I got - Top Shelf Quality and Very Clean. Thanks!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Have you started a build thread to show off the tank that I'm assuming the chaeto was for? :)

nept101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased some chaeto from nick rose as well - communication was great and the chaeto arrived on time and looked very healthy!

Back