Nick's 93 Cube

WOW!!! I love this tank man. Cubes are always a challenge to scape, yours is by far my favorite! Definitely booking this for some inspiration. :)
 
How often are your bulbs changes out and do you notice a differant in the color of the corals before you change them?
 
wow! one of the most gorgeous tanks I've ever come across! My one question is, arent you worried about when your war coral or other fast growing pieces begin growing into each other and killing the other? What are you going to do when that happens?

I'm already having that problem now with my setosa and sunset monti and sadly, my sunset monti is winning and beginning to take over my setosa.
 
I really really tried to keep those blue cloves out of my 93 this time around... they just snuck in from my 210...

13231_535689613162043_1272926234_n.jpg

They are pretty cool at first almost looks like all your rock is blue.... but then they start crawling up zoanthids and palys... and currently I have to take a toothbrush to them when they get near some of my new chalices... so they can be frustrating as well I wish I could ask the trick of killing blue cloves =)

Mebendazole to kill Blue Clove Polyps - Reef Keeping - Austin Reef Club
 
Tank looks amazing! Glad to see you got rid of the clove polyps. How many fluke tabs did you end up using?
 
Nice! And now you owe this thread some SPS shots cos the ones posted above are just LPS and softies...you know you always have to have SPS shots. LOL :D
 
Bump. Would love to see more pics. Thanks.
 
Actually had my camera out today =)

The first two pics are the first two photos I've ever taken top down =) I love how they turned out

lmf0.jpg


1ijo.jpg


xnfj.jpg


ytw7.jpg


wmy5.jpg


qid2.jpg


6tom.jpg


wbe1.jpg


n4nc.jpg


5zmx.jpg


04m5.jpg


t0jf.jpg
 
Nice Nick! Those top down pics are so awesome! Ultimates Rambow and Tyree Pink Lemonade?
 
Nice! Those first two shots are superb shots! :D
 
Great job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new