NICREW 150W lights x2, $150 for both

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CookieRdReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
526
Reaction score
833
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling NICREW 150w lights x2 for $150 or $90 each. They work great, just changed to fish only. Does not include mounting. Temecula/Murrieta, CA.
20240708_110046.jpg
20240708_110112.jpg
 
Selling NICREW 150w lights x2 for $150 or $90 each. They work great, just changed to fish only. Does not include mounting. Temecula/Murrieta, CA.
20240708_110046.jpg
20240708_110112.jpg
How old are they and do you have the original brackets that come with them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new