Nicrew 18-24" good for Fluval 13.5?

We use the 50 and 100w nicrew hyper reef at my work. I can answer a question if you'd like
You might have answered my question. Not sure where to post and I'm on someone else's post...lol. so I have the fluval and I don't think it's going to do the job. I just bought the one your talking about. Have a new tank. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241213_105543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241213_105543_Chrome.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20241213_105513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241213_105513_Chrome.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 16
You might have answered my question. Not sure where to post and I'm on someone else's post...lol. so I have the fluval and I don't think it's going to do the job. I just bought the one your talking about. Have a new tank. Thanks

Nicrew did release a new version that you might want to check out too
 
Nicrew did release a new version that you might want to check out too
Yes did my home work only between 600 and 700 hundred dollars each.........I don't even have a coral in my tank yet lol! I'll wait til the fad is over.....rolling my eyes.
 
Wait
Yes did my home work only between 600 and 700 hundred dollars each.........I don't even have a coral in my tank yet lol! I'll wait til the fad is over.....rolling my eyes.
600-700 per a light?
 
Wait

600-700 per a light?
Yeah ridiculous! Lol. Don't forget in Canada they up the prices and we have to pay U.S. I even checked on eBay and was a used one for over 500 Canadian. This Gen 1 is going to have to do the job. Fingers crossed.
 
Yeah ridiculous! Lol. Don't forget in Canada they up the prices and we have to pay U.S. I even checked on eBay and was a used one for over 500 Canadian. This Gen 1 is going to have to do the job. Fingers crossed.
Ohhh I didn't realize you were in Canada
 
Lol we will have tariffs soon don't worry all of us will suffer in this hobby
Yeah and your not getting our ketchup so there! We got you right where we want you....... Omg......embarrassing. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new