Nicrew bluetooth

beej210

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
8
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a new tank (since May) and got 2 - Nicrew Gen 2 200's. Because I don't have a ton of corals yet, I was holding off on buying the current controller because there seems to be the promise of their bluetooth module coming out. Back in May, I emailed Nicrew and Jane responds every evening - she said bluetooth coming out in 2 months. Then on July 17th, I emailed her again and got this response "The Bluetooth dongle is currently undergoing the necessary certification process. We are working to make it available as soon as possible, but unfortunately, we do not have a confirmed launch date yet."

I know there were rumors of it coming out in late 2025. Is this like the Hydros Maven? Announced but never released?

Anyone have any other info they can share?
 
I have a new tank (since May) and got 2 - Nicrew Gen 2 200's. Because I don't have a ton of corals yet, I was holding off on buying the current controller because there seems to be the promise of their bluetooth module coming out. Back in May, I emailed Nicrew and Jane responds every evening - she said bluetooth coming out in 2 months. Then on July 17th, I emailed her again and got this response "The Bluetooth dongle is currently undergoing the necessary certification process. We are working to make it available as soon as possible, but unfortunately, we do not have a confirmed launch date yet."

I know there were rumors of it coming out in late 2025. Is this like the Hydros Maven? Announced but never released?

Anyone have any other info they can share?
My " information"..since the dawn of computers and video games never believe anything until it is real.

And even then it can be risky.
😁
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new