Nicrew Gen 2 Out of sync

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOGavity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SOGavity

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
151
Reaction score
55
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For about a year, my tank has been graced by the Nicrew Hyper Reef Gen 2 100w x2 plus the controller. I also have a 48" Orphek light bar to add some more blue light. Because the Orphek does not come with a mounting system, I had to purchase universal arms, so I had four arms on the back of my tank and it looked really bad. Today, I receive a different universal mounthing system that could hold all three lights. I had to unplug the lights and build the new mounting system. That part was hard, but I got it done. But after reinstalling the lights and plugging them back in, one Nicrew light is a lot more white than the other one, even when plugged into the controller. As I adjust the light settings, the "unsynced" lights syncs up with the other until I save the settings and one light goes back to white. I tried doing a reset via the controller, but that didn't help. I uplugged and replugged... Anyone know what's going on with them? This isn't the first time I've had to unplug and replug in the lights before.
 
I have no experience with Nicrew lights unfortunately.
Bumping this up so hopefully someone can help
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new