Nigh night time in the 300

Did you say that was an achilles tang-hybrid? Do you have any good photos of him? Awesome looking tank!
 
Did you say that was an achilles tang-hybrid? Do you have any good photos of him? Awesome looking tank!
I have no idea if it's a hybrid or not.
 
I didn't see the orange teardrop, it could just be the actinics throwing me off lol
Oh I'm sorry, definitely the actinics.

20190402_113405.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new