• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nightmare Experience with Kigs!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

andysgr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tazzy. I appreciate your comments. Kigs has now admitted to this error. I recieved this info. form Paypal via the phone. I will see if I can get this in writing. I sent Kigs pics and a list of what was missing. It is difficult to show pictures of what you don't have but I tried the hardest I could.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you have so kindly labeled me a liar, I will also extend the same title to you. Maybe working with patients one on one has made you believe that everybody has antisocial behaviors Andy, but as I have said above, please stop trying to analyze me. It creeps me out. Real world? That's funny, coming from you.

OP
OP
A

andysgr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to all of your personal problems that delyayed my order as well as other buyers orders I would say you could use some counseling. Since you feel I am analyzing you I will gladly accept $350 for my services. I accept Paypal. Your PM threats to tell people about my high maintanance behavior so people won't sell to me is a joke. By asking that I recieve the goods I ordered that makes me high maintanance. What could I have done more to prove that you messed up the order? I provided you with detailed information and photographs. You practice dishonest business and look extremely unprofessional in how you deal with people. I continue to state that this matter may be resolved if you choose. I will forward your comments about no longer being willing to work with me to my credit cards dispute/fraud department. I have access to legal assistance and will use this if they feel it is in my best interest as well.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, thank you but no thank you. I don't believe in your profession.

I was willing to work with you to full satisfaction untill last night. Please do not twist the truth, you have done enough.

OP
OP
A

andysgr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't belive in your profession of fraud. You can make a good living but do you really want to live that way?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok I think we have taken this as far as it can go. I just want to note that all feedback good or bad is welcome here, but personal attacks are not. You both were in the wrong in some way or fashion as far as that goes. Please continue all other discussion via PM or email. That being said I hope you two can work it out.

PS. There are many people who have donated time and money to this site and no matter what someone has done for this site, if they are in the wrong they will be corrected.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back