Nightmare over

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

viper1972

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My wife finally graduated RN school. We have 4 boys and I am disabled and money has been a little tight lately, but she has graduated and as soon as the cash starts rolling in I am going to start buying coral. I have a 46 bow and stick mainly to ricordea and zoanthids. I have some killer ricordea now. Speaking of getting a good deal on ebay, I bought a ricordea rock and they sold it in there store front by mistake and felt so bad about it they sent me like 3 times the ricordea to make up for it. I would like to do it again. There is a guy on ebay that sells 100 polyps for $650, this is what I think I am going to do. Getting them glued and placed in a tank sucks but worth it in the long run. I have a huge rock and its almost round and was thinking of slowly gluing all 100 polyps on it. It would be awesome.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new