• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nikon Camera fs - Will Ship

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mylittlejade

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
56
Location
ATL
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I post these up on EBay I figured I would post them up here. Please send a PM with any questions or request for additional photos/video's.

Nikon D800 - $400 shipped
- Camera
- Charger & Battery
- Nikon AF-S 3.5 - 5.6 Lens
- Flash
IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8195.jpeg

Nikon D810 - $600 shipped
- Camera
- Charger & Battery
- Nikon AF-S 3.5 - 5.6 Lens
- Flash IMG_8196.jpeg IMG_8197.jpeg

Nikon D850 - $750 shipped
- Camera (cracks on top right screen in 2nd photo which has no effect on the camera)
- Nikon AF-S 3.5 - 5.6 Lens
- Charger & Battery
- Flash

IMG_8199.jpeg IMG_8200.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new