Nikon who use it and what models

coralguy89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Location
akron
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just. Getin. Ready to pick up my first dslr thinking I'm too with a Nikon d5100 anyone have any input or use any Nikon that can tell me if there nice and worth it and easy to use feed back please
 
I bought the 5100 last year, so far so good; but again I'm just a new to DSLR. Buy it from Costco, best deal i found
 
i just bought the d5100 also. first time dslr user also, therefore i am still tinkering with it. itdoes take great pics though
 
D7000 isn't to much deff then the 5100 I have read it just. 2x the price with not that much deff does flip out screen come in handie
 
I have the D90 and I love it. Before this I had the D3000. I am a fan of Nikons. I haven't looked at any of their newer cameras but I wouldn't pay any extra for a screen that flips out.
 
Nikon D300s here...
 
Bestbuy has it on sale for 650 this week I Belive. How much was yours at cosco

925 after 250$ rebate. Came with two lenses. Last time i checked they are selling 850 with the same package deal. Pretty good price at BB back then, but did not come with the extra lenses and SD.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new