ninjas 350ish garage setup

Ninjapotamus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my garage setup now that I am getting it back into shape =) Mostly zoas and lps. Its all one system plumbed together. 1 display, 1 small frag tank, 1 large frag tank, 1 refugium/lr sump, 1 anemone/large coral sump/refugium/skimmer chamber.

I am still fighting some issues in 2 of the tanks but overall all of them are much nicer than they were 2 months ago. Large frag tank and display tank still have some aiptasia but the peppermint squads are slowly making work of them. DT is also a bit sparse... I had a disease hit my euphyllia and I ended up moving them into the other tanks for isolation/treatment. Chloramphenicol seems to have done the trick. They are well recovered and will probably go back in the DT in the next few weeks.

I am using wp40's on the top 3 tanks and in the middle white sump. I have 2 in the large frag tank running at maximum, 1 in the small frag tank running at 50%, and 2 in the display tank running at 50%. The sump wp40 runs on else mode. Very nice flow from these pumps, especially at max.... check out the last tanks flow =).

[video=youtube;Uvvpb-axlk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvvpb-axlk8[/video]

Next project is adding another 300 gallons to the system with a new frag tank/sump setup.

Last edited:

Reeflogic