OP
OP
Reeferdude1888

Reeferdude1888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found taking my phosphate reactor offline has made a difference my personal opinion I do think it has help to balance things out my nitrates are down to 30 but I have also done a couple of water changes 1 20 g and 1 5 gallon and I have also introduced an algae turf scrubber which is up and running about 21 days now but I have seen some growth on a couple of frag monti pora that I put in when my reactor was running there was no growth but as I say I'm no chemist but I do think taking the reactor offline has helped balance the tank again and I have no brown dust on my rock anymore . And I can honestly say I will not be using rowaphos again if things continue the way they are going I will just go with the scrubber. I'm not nocking rowa phos it's a great product but I'm just going to run a more natural system here are one of corals in my tank that's feeders haven't been opened for a long time but yesterday the feeders were all out

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Reeferdude1888

Reeferdude1888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just an update on nitrate progress well checked nitrates tonight and there down to 20 ppm so things are heading in the right direction.

Back