Nitrite levels from Hannah Checker Nitrite ULR

dwfain

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
36
Location
Benton
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 mixed reef tanks with fish. 2 75 gallon and a 120 gallon. Tanks have been up and running between 1 and 3 years. The standard readings on my Apex Trident are all within range--Alk 9.52, Ca 514, Mg 1335, ORP 422, pH 8.02, Salt 35.8 and temp at 78. I ordered the Hannah Checker Nitrite ULR and tested for the first time today. The readings are 32, 44, and 71. First, do I need to multiply those numbers by 3.29 or not. Secondly are these numbers I need to worry about?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new