Nitro's reef 120g reef tank

Spectacular Felix!!!! and your contacting ME?? for SPS, dude you need to hook me up!!!!:jaw:

Ohh and between you and i, dont push Josh too much, she gets testy.
 
DSC_0713_zps45a573fd.jpg

DSC_0724_zpsd60c7b0a.jpg

DSC_0772_zps5f5eecf9.jpg

DSC_0714_zpse29c701a.jpg
 
Hey Felix, I took a picture if that Red Planet I got from you. That thing is fire!!!
 
Love those grandis's, never seen that flavor before. what are they called?

Beradd those were sold to me as cinnamon polps 8yrs ago. Water quality and feeding is a must. I have 4 types some DON'T have that neon green glow.
 
Wow nice tank! I'm surprised with how good the sps look that the zoas and all those Lps are looking so good.
Do you have a dosing pump on your tank?
And I have Never seen a bubble coral that big before!
 
Beradd those were sold to me as cinnamon polps 8yrs ago. Water quality and feeding is a must. I have 4 types some DON'T have that neon green glow.
Very pretty,I d love to see all four if you have pictures, my blue eyed grandis is one of my favorite polyps in my tank. I love the white rim on yours, I would love to get my hands on one..
 
Last edited:
Wow nice tank! I'm surprised with how good the sps look that the zoas and all those Lps are looking so good.
Do you have a dosing pump on your tank?
And I have Never seen a bubble coral that big before!

trigger I have 2 BRS 1.1 dosing pumps for Alk And Cal - Dosing 70 going on 80 mls a day equal amounts
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new