NJ - Acropora, SPS, and other Corals

Item Price
$25-$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

prcardinal91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
245
Reaction score
300
Location
07826 NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Update 3/7

Hello reefing community. Some Frags I have available. Local Pickup/meet preferred. Branchville NJ location 07826.
If you want better pictures of anything let me know. Some frags were cut last week, some have been cut for a couple of weeks. Open to trades as well.

Acroproa:
Miyagi Tort 3.5 inch - $75 - Sold
Bill Murray - $50 - Sold
Green Slimer - $20
Yellow Tip - $25 - Sold
FF Red Robin - $35
FF Red Robin starter colony on rock - $60
ARC Master Yoda - $50 - Sold
ASD Rainbow Milli - $50 - Sold
Pink Micro - $50 -Sold
Blue Tenuis - $50 - Sold
PC Rainbow - $30 - Sold
Pinky the Bear - $40 - Sold
Unknown - $40 - Sold
Blueberry Yum - $30 - Sold
Frogskin - $25 - Sold
Tricolor - $25 - Sold

Zoas:
Utter chaos (5-8 polyp)- $25
Purple Palys - $10
Pandora - $15
Eagle Eyes - $10 - Sold
Utter Peace - $15
Green Star Polyps - 3-4 inch squares $30

Other SPS:
Bubblegum Digi lg - $30 - 2 Left
Bubblegum Digi sm - $10 - Sold
Orange Setosa - $20 - Sold
Forest Fire Digi - $15
Kelly Green Psammy - $20
Red Monti Cap - I have plenty if you want it for free

LPS:

Branching Hammer - $20
Blastos - $20 - Sold

20230302_215126.jpg
20230302_215130.jpg
20230302_214446.jpg
20230302_215149.jpg
20230302_215138.jpg
20230302_214954.jpg
20230302_214929.jpg
20230302_214844.jpg
20230302_214814.jpg
20230302_214735.jpg
20230302_214712.jpg
20230302_214703.jpg
20230302_214655.jpg
20230302_214530.jpg
20230302_214524.jpg
20230302_214520.jpg
20230302_214451.jpg
 
Last edited:
Update 3/17 - Most corals are sold from this ad. I will be doing another round of Acropora frags in roughly a month or so. I will be offering shipping, so if you're interested keep an eye out! Happy Reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new