Nj reef clubs?

My only add to this, is if you're making the trip to come to Reefco, also consider stopping in at Feng's (in Dunellen....call ahead to make sure he's there) and Ocean Gallery 2 (in North Plainfield)....all within a couple miles of each other.
Feng used to sell fish until all the tanks crashed, but now sells coral and aquariums the last time I checked.
 
I've made the trip up to absolutely fish. Nice place. I live about 40 min south of aquarium care center.
How is aquarium care center. I havent been there, I frequent aquarium center in Berlin, butbtrying tonexpand the stores I have access to
 
@Aquarium Care Center llc ,one of the best places I've ever had the pleasure of going to great prices on fish and an insane choices of corals. The owner is a really nice guy and there's a younger guy on the floor named rob, such a nice guy. Answers all your questions and is very attentive.
 
Last edited:
Anybody near forked river, Tom's river interested in getting together ?
I’d be into meeting some local reefers I don’t know any near me in in point pleasant so we’re pretty close
 
I'm down in Lacey. Always open for a nice meet and greet at my place and a little tank tour. A hot grill and a few cold beers.
 
I'm not sure if it's still active, but feel free to use the #njrc tag and folks with the banner will get the notification....should you have any questions or something.
 
Welcome!

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new