!!!NO Comparisons!! Aquacultured Smoothies pack.!!! WOW

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,819
Reaction score
20,884
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about a ten pack of some of my favorite long captive smooth skinners.

This pack is unbelievable and includes a couple new releases. Just plain slick.

Here's the pack. All 100% aquacultured. 425 shipped

1. Red Dragon
2. Frog leg smoothie
3. Blue Rose granulosa. New one!
4. Splendid gremlin Turoki
5. 3D Spec
6.Cali grapevine
7. Kermit song granny
8. Doomsday lokani
9. The Bends Caroliniana. Unreal new guy!
10. Crazy bananas!!!

erd-1.jpg


IMG_6263.jpg
 
Ugh, I hate being poor. I'd be on this like white on rice if I had the money. Sick sticks Adam.
 
Adam, can you post or send me a pic of the colony of the bends? That looks like a killer new piece :)
 
I'll get one up for you for sure.

It's awesome man. I have been growing that one out from a wild mini colony for well over a year now. Been meaning to shoot it for the site but haven't yet. It's a pretty slow grower. This is the first time I have fragged it even.
 
I cant wait to get the Bananas LOL hopefully I can get it to keep its color. Thanks Adam
 
I cant wait to get the Bananas LOL hopefully I can get it to keep its color. Thanks Adam

Your two pack is definitely a winner.

You should have no trouble with bananas or the d-day. both have been around a long time.
 
Getting my pack today super excited!

Thank you so much to Adam who was awesome with communication and also after hearing that I lost my tank to sandy
Steeply discounted the pack and also offered several freebies!!

Thank you Adam it is very obvious to me that you are here for the love of this hobby in paticular beautiful sps corals and to share your knowledge exp and amazing frags with the hobby!!
Thank you thank you!

Will take I phone pics when I get home !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new