No ID On These Worms?

Tinfoil_Anemone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these guys that just started showing up on my glass and I can’t really make out what they are. Nor do any of the resources say what they are. Does anyone have a clue as to what these might be? I’ve seen the question asked in the past with pictures posted but not very well taken ones so I am going to try an see what you guys think of these when you can have a good picture.

IMG_0333.jpeg IMG_0335.jpeg IMG_0334.jpeg

OP
OP
Tinfoil_Anemone

Tinfoil_Anemone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like Spinoid worms. Do they have 2 tentacles that swing around at the base of the worms. They usually make small tubes where they live on rocks or sandbed where they swing their tentacles looking for food.
images.jpeg
I don’t know it’s close but look at this video I just took in the day when I broadcast fed with reef roids all of these guys came out of no where but weren’t on the glass, rather they were swimming! They looked like little dancing worms with two antennae

Attachments

• IMG_0341.mov
    22.4 MB
OP
OP
Tinfoil_Anemone

Tinfoil_Anemone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or maybe not… apparently I phone videos need to be converted and you can’t use .mov files… what a shame looked really interesting

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back