No longer for sale renovation started

Item Price
100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
27,584
Location
Western Ma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Pickup ONLY South Hadley Massachusetts 01075 asking 200 cash on pick up
Mated pair Maroon clown with their large Long Tentacle Anemone. Pic below lta left corner 18 inch deep 2 foot high tank. This is normal size but has stretched out a little over 2/3 way to tank top a few times in past 4 years.
package deal all three must go together will add free GSP,Xenia, and/or Kenya tree frags
More pics of clowns and nem on request. Note LTA has been placed in new position since this pic.
Thanks for checking them out.
Edited price drop to 200.00



C1B7BA84-A5B1-43DE-8960-515EC9384281.jpeg


496E0501-5057-4F78-802A-1758944295A2.jpeg
 
Last edited:


video march of 22 LTA feeding with clown pair. She was stretched up little over 14inches tall in this one and fairly full.
 
Bump knocked 50 bucks off price now 250 for mated pair maroon clowns with large green LTA that they are hosting
 
Bumpity bump as the Trashcan man said.
 
Older pic of the lovely couple
IMG_20211203_180224_HDR.jpg
 
Price drop 50% to 100 bucks give ‘em a home
 
Last edited:
I’d buy them if you would consider shipping.
Sorry just not comfortable having never shipped livestock before and I feel strong responsibility to keep ‘em alive and thriving.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new