No longer receiving push notification r2r app

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tangdora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tangdora

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
886
Reaction score
500
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just realized I no longer receive push notification from the r2r app. When I initially downloaded after it first came ou I was getting them . But now that I think about it, it’s been a while since I have seen one. Anyone experiencing the same or know whose to fix. Phone notification for the app are turned on.

Device iPhone 14 Pro Max
 
I have the same phone as you, just not a pro max, but I do agree that I am rarely getting notifications. I usually get one here and there only when I am getting quoted but other than that I don’t get any.
 
Just wanted to follow back up on this. I did manage to fix this last night by simply deleting and redownloading the app to re-prompt the initial allow notification permission for the app. Even though the app was already to allow, I guess something on the backend got screwed up on a OS update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new