No Longer Selling Your Heater Controller??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BigRich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was looking around the site and noticed they no longer have their controller for sale by itself. Makes me wonder if it has some problems that caused them to pull it from the “shelves”. The only way to get it is in a package with the heater/controller/bracket which is 25% off. I’ve read A LOT of ppl saying the controllers are not as accurate as stated. Any insight on what’s going on? Should ppl using the controllers be concerned?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't feel they had a problem as they, BRS, would have pulled it from the line up to begin with. :)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read on FB that they are making improvements to the controller.
Not sure, if so then great as I just received one, LOL!!! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have received quite a bit of feedback since releasing the current heater controller and feel it’s important to always offer the highest quality and feature rich products. We have identified some improvements that could be made to the original unit and will have a new controller offering with an updated feature set at some point in the future. In the meantime, the heater controller and element will be offered as a bundle only. When the new controller is released, that will be available separately for those who wish to upgrade. At this time, we don't have a firm timeline on when this is going to all play out as we're working with a few different manufacturers to determine what is going to meet our needs and the needs of customers best.

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be great to get a packaged Ranco controller with the probe sealed as to tolerate the salt water.

I don’t think it matters for our applications but does Ranco have tighter tolerances than Ink Bird? I used to use Ranco for home brewing

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back