No more AI Nero's for me.

gbroadbridge

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
5,622
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second Nero 5 failure this year, both just out of warranty.

First was the dreaded flashing red light, this one more serious.

IMG_4194.jpg


At $500 a pop these are just poor value for money and really badly designed.

I can get 5 Jaebos for the price of one Nero5 and replace every year on schedule and be well ahead.

Grrr.
 
That sucks man, sorry to hear that! I have been very lucky with mine- only recently changed to MP40's in my big tank but the nero's are going strong in the wee nem tank- and the softie tank also!

This hobby is full of frustrations, huh?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new