No pictures just explanation

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have pods i seeding into my tank about a month ago Mandarin goby is doing amazing. So i look very close and can see pods moving there's also something that looks like tiny feather duster or pineapple sponges around the areas i see pods. Can these be just eggs. I can't take pictures because it's pointless you can't even see it. Lately i been getting more and more sponges. And got a few feather dusters.

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Female pods carry their eggs with them so not pod eggs. If they retract then feather dusters. If not, sponge. Or it could be something else entirely!

OP
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Female pods carry their eggs with them so not pod eggs. If they retract then feather dusters. If not, sponge. Or it could be something else entirely!
They don't retract they do look like they could be sponges. They are the size of pods. They are only on my glass from what I see. They are hanging on to the glass very good.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have pods i seeding into my tank about a month ago Mandarin goby is doing amazing. So i look very close and can see pods moving there's also something that looks like tiny feather duster or pineapple sponges around the areas i see pods. Can these be just eggs. I can't take pictures because it's pointless you can't even see it. Lately i been getting more and more sponges. And got a few feather dusters.
So without images, sounds like things are rounding out.. feather dusters and sponges. If it's what you say it is then relax.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back