No-Shave November

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EDO

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
221
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing the No-Shave November. It where you don't shave, trim or get a hair cut to bring awareness for cancer research. I have been posting my link on Facebook but not getting many donations. I am way short of my fundraiser goal and only a week left. I hope that some of you can help. For those that help out thanks.

https://www.no-shave.org/member/EdO
 
One day left and I am way short of my goal. Any help is appreciated.
 
Thank you for your support of this great cause. I personally am unable to donate due to stage 4 kidney cancer and it's taken my ability to work away for a study chemo treatment. So my family knows how important people like you are for our continued treatments. Again thank you for your support.
I have been doing the No-Shave November. It where you don't shave, trim or get a hair cut to bring awareness for cancer research. I have been posting my link on Facebook but not getting many donations. I am way short of my fundraiser goal and only a week left. I hope that some of you can help. For those that help out thanks.

https://www.no-shave.org/member/EdO
 
Thank you for your support of this great cause. I personally am unable to donate due to stage 4 kidney cancer and it's taken my ability to work away for a study chemo treatment. So my family knows how important people like you are for our continued treatments. Again thank you for your support.

I have lost a few friends and family to cancer over the years and have seen how it impacts not just the person but their family and friends. I know first hand the financial impact it can have. This why I try to do these type of things and help how ever I am can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new