No water yet !

daddyw2boysforsale

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
modesto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello im new to this sight. I belong to Northern valley reefers in California. I have a 110 G Tall tank in the build. All i need is my lights then i can put water in it. I live in central California 72 miles east of San Fransico. Better know as Modesto. I have had multiple freshwater tanks in the past. I was just wondering if someone can come over and do my plumbing for me.....
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Fwiw, you dont need lights to get the cycle started. go ahead and fill er up and then get the lights. it will put you that much farther along.
 
:bigsmile:Welcome.Go ahead and start cycle with water. Unless u gone use Dr. Tims water treatment. Then it does not mater. Happy Reefing. God Bless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new