Noah's 34 gallon solana rockwall build

Noahp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
75
Reaction score
7
Location
Ashland VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone a little background I've been in the hobby since my freshman year of high school. My original interest was soft corals and lps. Of course as I got farther into the hobby I continually upgraded and it all got a bit out of hand. With senior year in full swing I decided to go back to the basics, a simple soft coral reef with minimal equipment. So here we are
TANK:
Solana 34 gallon rimless
LIGHTS:
24 rapid led kit
Controlled with a reef keeper lite (thank you r2r :) )
ha4u8yve.jpg
ytyju7uh.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new